Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weekly Audience on Prayer

Either the Holy Father channeled my thoughts today or the Holy Spirit is drawing me into His plan (I'm pretty sure it's the latter.)  Earlier today I was thinking about how much I need to start concentrating more on prayer, and even wrote about how solitude is necessary for prayer (click here). Then I read this at CatholicCulture.org:
The Pope, who recently concluded a series of weekly talks on the most influential thinkers of the Catholic tradition, said that he would now conduct a "school of prayer" at his Wednesday audiences. He told the 40,000 people gathered in St. Peter's Square that "drawing near to Sacred Scripture, the great tradition of the Church Fathers, the masters of spirituality, and the liturgy, we will seek to learn how to live even more intensely our relationship with the Lord."

(Twilight zone music here.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...