Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where Did the Bible Come From?

I'm one of the lucky few for whom prayer and Scripture study is encouraged in the workplace, and I don't work for a Church or religious organization.  I'm in Sales, which means I'm on the phone alot, which means I'm on hold alot.  Which means I can spend quite a bit of time with Scripture every day.

Right now, coincidentally, I'm in the Gospel of Luke.  A few weeks ago I read about the Centurion who asked Jesus to heal his servant.  Have you ever noticed that the filmmakers kind of get this story wrong when they depict it?  Luke 7:1-10 if you're interested.


The History Channel people could learn a thing or two about historical accuracy from these guys.  The presentation is about 40 minutes, so watch it when you have the time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...